It is experiential awards season in the UK, with two of the biggest industry awards recently releasing their shortlists – Event Awards and the Field Marketing Brand Experience (FMBE) Awards.
MKTG is thrilled to have been shortlisted for a number of the awards categories and also for the two major awards, Event Awards Brand Experience Agency of the Year and FMBE’s Agency of the Year.
Other categories MKTG were shortlisted for include for the Event Awards:
- Global brand activation: Coca-cola
- Best disruptive campaign: Nakd
- Integrated marketing campaign: Cadbury
And for the FMBE Awards:
- Integration/Amplification: Cadbury
- Interruptive experience: Air New Zealand
- Interruptive experience: Norwegian Air
- Creative campaign: Cadburys
- Small scale/local campaign: Bank of China
- Small scale/local campaign: London & Partners
- Product launch: Air New Zealand
- Product launch: Bank of China
- FMCG Campagin: Nakd
- Live Digital Award: Madame Tussauds Angry Birds exhibition
- Large scale stand/display: Coca-cola
- Small scale stand/display: Nakd
- Operational success: Cadbury
The categories won reflect the wide range of campaigns expertly delivered by the MKTG experiential team each year and we are looking forward to the results.
Editor-in-chief of Event Magazine Yasmin Arrigo commented: “The scale and excellence of this year’s entries means that in several categories, projects need to already be scoring above 80% in order to make the shortlist. Our judging panel has scored and selected the very best campaigns from a pool of brilliant work – so everyone on the shortlist should feel justifiably proud. We can’t wait to celebrate with you on the 13th October!”
Harriet Cramer from FMBE wrote: ‘A record entry at FMBE this year has made shortlisting harder than ever. As usual FMBE has attracted the best brand campaigns from global and challenger brands with strong interest and representation from agencies nationally and globally. Congratulations to all who have made it… If you have made the shortlist, congratulations, you are the tip of the iceberg in a very fine year.’
The Event Awards winners will be announced on October 13 and the FMBE results on October 20. Until then, fingers crossed!