National audience mobility remains stable
(w/e 12th February 2021)
- National Mobility: 62.5 % (down 0.2 percentage points week on week)
- National Mobility is approximately 13 percentage points more than during the first lockdown
- Urban Mobility: 62.7% (down 0.2 percentage point week on week)
- England Mobility: 64.3% (down 0.2 percentage point week on week)
- Wales Mobility: 44.8% (down 0.2 percentage point week on week)
- Scotland Mobility: 70.7% (down 0.3 percentage points week on week)
Mobility Data is from our partner, Three. It is based off a pre-lockdown baseline of 100.
Weekly UK Mobility Index Change
Mobility remains steady across the UK
What this means for brands and clients
After last week’s snow storms across the UK, the days are set to get longer and warmer, with the addition of positive news of the vaccine roll-out bringing optimism to most.
In addition, we may see the potential lifting of lockdown restrictions following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday (22nd Feb). Based on the rapid recovery we witnessed as we ended the November lockdown, combined with improving weather conditions and vaccine uptake, we are poised for a significant increase in mobility in the coming weeks as we move into Spring (dependent on Monday’s announcement).